Victoria Louise Samantha Marie Elizabeth Therese Eggar (London, March 5, 1939) is an English actress. She was nominated for an Academy Award in 1966 for her starring role as Miranda Grey in The Collector. To do this, they actually won a Golden Globe and the best actress award at the 1965 Cannes Film festival .
Eggar made his debut in 1962 on the silver screen as Ethel Le Neve in the crime drama Dr. Crippen, based on the real-life murder of which Hawley Harvey Crippen was suspected. It turned out her first of more than thirty film roles, including those in more than 45 films made for television. In addition it gave Eggar stature to reflexive characters in various television series, although typically no more than in a handful of episodes per title. Exceptions are Anna and the King, The Legend of Prince Valiantand Commander in Chief .
In 1964, she married actor Tom Stern, with whom she has son Nicolas and daughter Jenna Stern got. Jenna made her debut in 1994 also as an actress in the television film Twilight Zone: Rod Serling's Lost Classics, while Tom likewise in the movie world works in the production. Eggars marriage with Stern stranded in 1971.
* Excluding fifteen television films
* Excluding one-off guest roles
- Mental -Margo Stroud (2009, two episodes)
- Commander in Chief -Sara Templeton (2005-2006)
- Hera - Hercules (1998-1999, three episodes-voice)
- The Legend of Prince Valiant -Queen Guinevere (nine episodes)
- The Love Boat -Mary-Louise Murphy (1979-1981, two episodes)
- Fantasy Island -Helena Marsh (1978-1979, two episodes)
- Anna and the King -Anna Owens (1972, thirteen episodes)
- Rob Roy -Diana Vernon (1961, five episodes)