|Type of site||Gaming and entertainment|
|Created by||Cuttlefish Multimedia Ltd|
|Alexa rank||16,847 (March 2017[update])|
Nintendo Life is a website that relates heavily on Nintendo products, including video games and software. It is owned and operated by Nlife Media, which in turn is a partner of the Gamer Network.
The site has sections covering the Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DSi, WiiWare, DSiWare and classic titles re-released through Nintendo's Virtual Console games. It covers news and reviews about upcoming games and with each console covering a vast majority of retail games and all digitally released titles on the Nintendo eShop.
Nintendo Life was founded in 2006 when the website launched on 16 November to coincide with the release of the Wii in the United States. The company is based in the United Kingdom and in 2009 Nintendo Life acquired the sites WiiWare World and Virtual Console Reviews to expand their coverage of downloadable games to 100%. In 2014 Nintendo Life's YouTube channel was expanded to receive regular content.
- ↑ "nintendolife.com Site Overview". Alexa Internet. http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/nintendolife.com. Retrieved March 5, 2017.
- ↑ Cullen, Johnny (2011-09-09). "Eurogamer partners with Nintendo Life in ad deal". VG247. http://www.vg247.com/2011/09/09/eurogamer-partners-with-nintendolife-in-ad-deal/. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- ↑ Pearson, Dan (2011-09-09). "Eurogamer partners with Nintendo Life in ad deal". GamesIndustry.biz. http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2011-09-09-eurogamer-partners-with-nintendo-life-in-ad-deal. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- ↑ "About Nintendo Life". Nintendolife.com. http://www.nintendolife.com/about.
- ↑ "Nintendo Life" (in en). https://www.youtube.com/user/nintendolife. Retrieved 2017-01-26.
- [[[:Template:Official website/http]] Official website]