|40x40px||Look up Mario, mario, Mário, marìo, or Mârio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mario is a fictional character in the eponymous video game franchise.
Mario may also refer to:
- Mario (given name), a given name (and a list of people with the name)
Film and televisionEdit
- Mario (1984 film), a Canadian drama film
- Mario (2018 film), a Swiss film
- Mario (Austrian TV series), a 1963 television series
- Mario (Italian sitcom), a 2013 television sitcom series
- Mario (tenor) or Giovanni Matteo Mario (1810–1883), Italian opera singer
- Mario Caldato Jr. (born 1961), American record producer
- Mario (American entertainer) (born 1986)
- Mario (album), a 2002 album by Mario
- "Mario (Your Own Way to Paradise)", a 1983 song by Bow Wow Wow from When the Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going
Other uses Edit
- Mario (franchise), various media by Nintendo featuring the character Mario
- Monte Mario, a hill in Rome, Italy
- 12931 Mario, an asteroid
- Mario, codename for one of the builds on Chrome OS
People with the surnameEdit
See also Edit
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: [[[:Template:Sec link/relative url]] Mario]|
- List of Mario television series, list of television series that star the video game character Mario
- Mari0, a fan-made parody game that combines Super Mario Bros and Portal
- Maria (disambiguation)
- Marius (disambiguation)
- Super Mario
- Super Mario Man, later stage name for professional wrestler Ray Candy
- [[Special:Search/intitle:"Script error"|All pages with titles containing Script error]]
- Template:Look from
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.