Luigi is a fictional character in the Mario franchise.
Luigi may also refer to:
<templatestyles src="Template:TOC_right/styles.css" />
People[edit | edit source]
- Luigi (name), an Italian given name, includes a list of people with that name
- Luigi Verderame, Belgian singer usually known just as Luigi
- Abbot Luigi, a talking statue in Rome
Fictional characters[edit | edit source]
- Luigi (Cars), 1959 Fiat 500 in the Pixar movie Cars
- Luigi Risotto, a minor character from The Simpsons
- Luigi (Coronation Street), a recurring character in the UK TV series Coronation Street
Places[edit | edit source]
- Luigi Island, an island in Franz Josef Land, Russian Federation
Music[edit | edit source]
- "Luigi", single by Louis Prima and His Orchestra, written Antonio, Araco, L. Di Leo 1953
- "Luigi", song from The Crooked Mile (musical) 1959
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.