PlayStation 4 cover art
|Publisher(s)||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment|
Lego Dimensions is a Lego-themed action-adventure video game developed by Traveller's Tales and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It follows the toys-to-life format, in that the player has Lego figures and a toy pad which can be played within the game itself where it features characters and environments from over 30 different franchises. The Starter Pack, containing the game, the USB toy pad, and three minifigures, was released in September 2015, and has been expanded with additional level packs and characters. The final wave of products was released in September 2017, with the cancellation of the line being announced the following month.
Lego Dimensions features the same style of gameplay as the previous Lego video games developed by Traveller's Tales, in which up to two players control Lego minifigures based on various represented franchises. Players progress through linear levels, using their characters' abilities to solve puzzles, defeat enemies, and attempt to reach the level's end. Characters are entered into the game by placing their respective minifigures onto a USB toy pad, with each character possessing unique abilities that can be used to solve puzzles or reach hidden areas. Using a character from a certain franchise will also unlock that franchise's Adventure World, an open-world area for players to explore and complete in-game objectives. The Starter Pack includes the toy pad and the game's 14-level main story campaign, which revolves around Batman, Gandalf, and Wyldstyle, while additional levels are made available by purchasing Level Packs and Story Packs. In addition to the minifigures, players can also build models of vehicles, such as the Batmobile, TARDIS, Mystery Machine, or DeLorean, and put them into the game for characters to drive. Completing objectives in the levels and adventure worlds will reward players with gold bricks, which can be used to upgrade vehicles and give them new abilities. Each adventure world also contains a red brick for players to retrieve; these will unlock special bonuses, such as visual modifiers for characters or extra assistance at finding collectible items. Unlike series such as Skylanders, Disney Infinity, and Amiibo, the minifigures, vehicles, and the USB toy pad are all made from real Lego pieces and can be freely built and customized. All minifigures and vehicles can be used in any available level, though specific figures must be present to initially enter those levels or worlds. An additional feature called "Hire a Hero" was added shortly after the game's launch; this feature allows players to pay in-game currency to temporarily summon characters they do not own in order to complete an otherwise-inaccessible puzzle. The game's second year of content also introduced competitive multiplayer in the form of the Battle Arenas, allowing up to four players to compete in modes such as Capture the Flag. Gold bricks can be used to purchase new power-ups for the Battle Arenas. Certain packs also include exclusive features; for example, the Midway Arcade level pack unlocks playable emulations of over 20 Midway arcade titles, while the Teen Titans Go! packs unlock an exclusive Lego-themed episode of the series that can be viewed in-game.
Arriving on the planet Foundation Prime in the center of the Lego Multiverse, Lord Vortech (Gary Oldman) and his robot minion X-PO (Joel McHale) seek the twelve Foundation Elements, the cornerstones of time and space itself, in a bid to merge all the universes into one under his control. These elements, such as the ruby slippers, the One Ring, and kryptonite, were scattered across the dimensions long ago, but gathered together at Foundation Prime's palace can unlock the power to control the multiverse. When X-PO voices his doubts of Vortech's evil plan (as it is too dangerous to harness the Elements safely), he decides that he no longer needs X-PO and banishes him to the planet Vorton. Unfortunately, Vortech's own body cannot handle too many more dimension jumps, forcing him to open vortexes to different worlds and recruit local villains to help him search for the Elements while imprisoning heroes pulled through the vortexes. These actions damage the boundaries between worlds, causing them to merge and characters to be displaced.
When Robin (Scott Menville), Frodo (Elijah Wood), and MetalBeard (Nick Offerman) are pulled into the vortexes, each unknowingly in possession of one of the Elements, Batman (Troy Baker), Gandalf (Tom Kane), and Wyldstyle (Elizabeth Banks) all jump in after them. The three get pulled into the same vortex and appear on Vorton, where the vortex generator they came out of explodes, prompting them to rebuild it. Aided by X-PO, the three use the generator to travel through the multiverse and search for the Foundation Elements and the five missing Keystones that power the generator, hoping to find their missing friends and stop Vortech's plan from succeeding. Along their journey, they meet and assist the various heroes of the dimensions they visit, such as Dorothy Gale (Laura Bailey), Homer Simpson (Dan Castellaneta), and Dr. Emmett Brown (Christopher Lloyd) while fighting numerous villains, including Vortech himself in 1885 Hill Valley and a haunted circus. However, Vortech eventually realizes that X-PO is helping them. The heroes travel to Foundation Prime to find their friends and fight Vortech, but it turns out to be a diversion, allowing the villains to ambush X-PO and retrieve the trio's Foundation Elements in their absence. With all twelve elements collected, Vortech unlocks the foundation of the multiverse, a green Lego building plate, and is imbued with near-unlimited power. He merges Frodo, MetalBeard, Robin and a piece of himself into a giant robot mutant known as the Tri, and sends it to wreak havoc on the trio's worlds. Fearing that a failure could lead to a transformation into a similar mutant, the villans bail out on Vortech.
The three heroes free their friends from inside the Tri and destroy the Vortech piece, causing the Tri to implode. After the Tri's defeat, Batman realizes that they will need all the help they can get to defeat Vortech, leading them to recruit the Doctor (Peter Capaldi), Mystery Inc., the Ghostbusters, the space ship Defender, and GLaDOS (Ellen McLain) to their cause. While the Doctor, GLaDOS, and X-PO work on a plan to seal Vortech in a rift loop, the heroes head to Foundation Prime, fighting Vortech along the way. With their allies' help, they are able to destroy the Lego plate, which causes Foundation Prime's palace to collapse and infuriates Vortech. He grows to an enormous size and attacks the trio, but the Doctor is able to manipulate the portal technology and sucks all of them into a rift loop. Using a special device he, GLaDOS, and X-PO designed, the heroes are able to seal Vortech in an endless rift prison for all eternity, saving the dimensions.
In a post-credits scene, an unknown figure finds a piece of Vortech's giant body in the remains of Foundation Prime's palace. He picks it up and instantly becomes corrupted, yelling in pain as he converts into a Vorton being. Vortech's laughter is heard as the scene fades out, suggesting that the figure has been transformed into another Vortech.
The game features characters and worlds from thirty different franchises, consisting of:
- The A-Team
- Adventure Time
- Back to the Future
- DC Comics
- Doctor Who
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Ghostbusters (2016)
- The Goonies
- Harry Potter
- Jurassic World
- Knight Rider
- Legends of Chima
- Lego City
- The Lego Batman Movie
- The Lego Movie
- The Lord of the Rings
- Midway Arcade
- Mission: Impossible
- Portal 2
- The Powerpuff Girls
- The Simpsons
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Teen Titans Go!
- The Wizard of Oz
The game also features character and setting cameos from other franchises, including the Space Odyssey series, CW's The Flash, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, and Red Dwarf. Unlike other toys-to-life series such as Skylanders and Disney Infinity, Lego Dimensions allows all figures to be compatible with the existing title, rather than releasing a sequel. On October 18, 2017, following a series of cancellation rumors, Warner Bros. officially announced that they would not be producing any additional figures for Lego Dimensions.
In addition to the game's starter pack, Lego Dimensions has a wide range of packs available, split into four categories: story packs, level packs, team packs, and fun packs. Packs from the game's second year (Wave 6-9) also unlock Adventure World Battle Arenas, competitive four-person multiplayer areas themed after each figure's respective franchise.
|Pack name||Contents||Release date|
|Lego Dimensions Starter Pack||Lego Dimensions video game||27 September 2015 (North America)|
28 September 2015 (Australia)
29 September 2015 (Europe)
1 October 2015 (Germany)
2 October 2015 (Finland)
9 September 2016 (Italy)
|Lego Toy Pad|
|Batman (from DC Comics)|
|Gandalf (from The Lord of the Rings)|
|Wyldstyle (from The Lego Movie)|
Story packs add six new levels to the game based on the represented franchise; these levels retell the story of their respective film, with characters from other franchises making occasional appearances. The packs also include one or two characters, a vehicle or gadget, and a new gateway design for the toy pad. Story packs each also unlock a new keystone for the portal, providing additional abilities.
|Franchise||Pack set number||Pack name||Contents||Wave||Release date|
|Ghostbusters||71242||Ghostbusters Story Pack||Abby Yates[lower-alpha 1]||Wave 6||27 September 2016|
|Zhu's Chinese Restaurant|
|Six additional Ghostbusters levels|
|Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them||71253||Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Story Pack||Newt Scamander[lower-alpha 2]||Wave 7||18 November 2016|
|Six additional Fantastic Beasts levels|
|The Lego Batman Movie||71264||The Lego Batman Movie Story Pack||Robin||Wave 7.5||10 February 2017|
|Six additional The Lego Batman Movie levels|
Level packs contain a character with two items, which are either vehicles or gadgets, along with a new level to play in, based on the represented character's franchise.
|Franchise||Pack set number||Pack name||Contents||Wave||Release date|
|Back to the Future||71201||Back to the Future Level Pack||Marty McFly||Wave 1, Launch||27 September 2015|
|DeLorean Time Machine|
|Back to the Future|
|Portal 2||71203||Portal 2 Level Pack||Chell|
|The Simpsons||71202||The Simpsons Level Pack||Homer|
|The Mysterious Voyage of Homer|
|Doctor Who||71204||Doctor Who Level Pack||Twelfth Doctor[lower-alpha 3]||Wave 2||3 November 2015|
|The Dalek Extermination of Earth|
|Ghostbusters||71228||Ghostbusters Level Pack||Peter Venkman[lower-alpha 4]||Wave 3||19 January 2016|
|Midway Arcade||71235||Midway Arcade Level Pack||Gamer Kid||Wave 4||15 March 2016|
|G-6155 Spy Hunter|
|Adventure Time||71245||Adventure Time Level Pack||Finn the Human[lower-alpha 5]||Wave 6||27 September 2016|
|Ancient War Elephant|
|A Book and a Bad Guy|
|Mission: Impossible||71248||Mission: Impossible Level Pack||Ethan Hunt|
|IMF Sport Car|
|Sonic the Hedgehog||71244||Sonic the Hedgehog Level Pack||Sonic the Hedgehog||Wave 7||18 November 2016|
|The Goonies||71267||The Goonies Level Pack||Sloth[lower-alpha 6]||Wave 8||9 May 2017|
|One-Eyed Willy's Pirate Ship|
Team packs are similar to Fun packs except they contain two characters and a combination of two vehicles or gadgets, one for each character.
|Franchise||Pack set number||Pack name||Contents||Wave||Release date|
|Jurassic World||71205||Jurassic World Team Pack||Owen||Wave 1, Launch||27 September 2015|
|Scooby-Doo||71206||Scooby-Doo Team Pack||Scooby-Doo|
|Lego Ninjago||71207||Lego Ninjago Team Pack||Kai||Wave 2||3 November 2015|
|DC Comics||71229||DC Comics Team Pack||The Joker||Wave 3||19 January 2016|
|The Joker's Chopper|
|Adventure Time||71246||Adventure Time Team Pack||Jake the Dog||Wave 6||27 September 2016|
|Lumpy Space Princess|
|Harry Potter||71247||Harry Potter Team Pack||Harry Potter|
|Gremlins||71256||Gremlins Team Pack||Gizmo||Wave 7||18 November 2016|
|Flash 'n' Finish|
|The Powerpuff Girls||71346||The Powerpuff Girls Team Pack||Blossom||Wave 9||12 September 2017|
|Teen Titans Go!||71255||Teen Titans Go! Team Pack||Beast Boy|
|Spellbook of Azarath|
Fun packs each contain a character from a certain franchise and a gadget or vehicle to play with.
|Franchise||Pack set number||Pack name||Contents||Wave||Release date|
|The Lord of the Rings||71218||Gollum Fun Pack||Gollum||Wave 1, Launch||27 September 2015|
|Shelob the Great|
|71219||Legolas Fun Pack||Legolas|
|71220||Gimli Fun Pack||Gimli|
|The Wizard of Oz||71221||Wicked Witch Fun Pack||Wicked Witch|
|Lego Legends of Chima||71222||Laval Fun Pack||Laval||Wave 1, Launch§|
|27 September 2015§|
3 November 2015
|Mighty Lion Rider|
|71223||Cragger Fun Pack||Cragger||Wave 1, Launch||27 September 2015|
|71232||Eris Fun Pack||Eris|
|The Lego Movie||71212||Emmet Fun Pack||Emmet|
|71213||Bad Cop Fun Pack||Bad Cop|
|71214||Benny Fun Pack||Benny|
|71231||Unikitty Fun Pack||Unikitty||Wave 2||3 November 2015|
|Cloud Cuckoo Car|
|Lego Ninjago||71215||Jay Fun Pack||Jay|| Wave 1, Launch§|
| 27 September 2015§|
3 November 2015
|71216||Nya Fun Pack||Nya||Wave 1, Launch||27 September 2015|
|71217||Zane Fun Pack||Zane|
|71234||Sensei Wu Fun Pack||Sensei Wu||Wave 3||19 January 2016|
|Flying White Dragon|
|71239||Lloyd Fun Pack||Lloyd||Wave 5||10 May 2016|
|Lloyd's Golden Dragon|
|DC Comics||71209||Wonder Woman Fun Pack||Wonder Woman||Wave 1, Launch||27 September 2015|
|71210||Cyborg Fun Pack||Cyborg|
|71236||Superman Fun Pack||Superman||Wave 4||15 March 2016|
|71237||Aquaman Fun Pack||Aquaman|
|71240||Bane Fun Pack||Bane||Wave 5||10 May 2016|
|The Simpsons||71211||Bart Simpson Fun Pack||Bart||Wave 2||3 November 2015|
|71227||Krusty the Clown Fun Pack||Krusty|
|Back to the Future||71230||Doc Brown Fun Pack||Doc Brown||Wave 3||19 January 2016|
|Traveling Time Train|
|Doctor Who||71238||Cyberman Fun Pack||Cyberman|
|Ghostbusters||71233||Stay Puft Fun Pack||Stay Puft||Wave 4||15 March 2016|
|71241||Slimer Fun Pack||Slimer||Wave 5||10 May 2016|
|The A-Team||71251||A-Team Fun Pack||B. A. Baracus[lower-alpha 7]||Wave 6||27 September 2016|
|Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them||71257||Tina Fun Pack||Tina Goldstein[lower-alpha 8]||Wave 7||18 November 2016|
|E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial||71258||E.T. Fun Pack||E.T.|
|Adventure Time||71285||Marceline Fun Pack||Marceline the Vampire Queen|| Wave 7§|
| 18 November 2016§|
10 February 2017
|Knight Rider||71286||Knight Rider Fun Pack||Michael Knight||Wave 7.5†|| 10 February 2017†|
21 March 2017
|The Lego Batman Movie||71344||Excalibur Batman Fun Pack||Excalibur Batman||Wave 7.5‡|| 10 February 2017‡|
21 March 2017
|Lego City||71266||Lego City Fun Pack||Chase McCain||Wave 8||9 May 2017|
|Harry Potter||71348||Hermione Granger Fun Pack||Hermione Granger|
|Beetlejuice||71349||Beetlejuice Fun Pack||Betelgeuse||Wave 9||12 September 2017|
|The Powerpuff Girls||71343||Buttercup Fun Pack||Buttercup|
|Mega Blast Bot|
|Teen Titans Go!||71287||Starfire Fun Pack||Starfire|
^§ : Everywhere in all other countries and Toys "R" Us stores in U.S. only.
^† : Everywhere in all other countries and GameStop stores in U.S. only.
^‡ : Everywhere in all other countries and Target stores in U.S. only.
Polybags are limited-edition releases of a single character figure, distributed only at events and via special offers.
|Franchise||Pack set number||Pack name||Release|
|DC Comics||71342||Green Arrow||Distributed via 2016 promotional events, Black Friday retail offers|
|71340||Supergirl||PlayStation 4 Starter Pack bundle (timed exclusive)|
|Metacritic|| (PS4) 80/100 |
(XONE) 80/100 
(Wii U) 80/100 
|Game Informer||8.75/10 |
Lego Dimensions received generally positive reviews before release, earning a score of 80% on Metacritic. IGN awarded it a score of 7.7 out of 10, saying "Lego Dimensions' great characters and fun references consistently left me with a big dumb grin on my face." GameSpot awarded it a score of 8.0, saying "In any game within the toys-to-life genre, there's sometimes an unspoken question: is this also a great toy or just a great game? In Lego Dimensions' case, the answer is easy: it's both." They also praised the open world sections of the game, stating that "While they don't feature the same level of intricacy the main game provides, they do add several more hours each to the overall experience." Polygon awarded it 8 out of 10, saying "Where the game's innovative designs push forward what it means to blend toys and games into a single experience, the writing and both companies' willingness to dig deep into their vaults, pull the whole game together."
In the UK and Ireland, Lego Dimensions landed at number 2 on the sales charts in its first week. Sales had surpassed in comparison to first week sales of other 2015 toys-to-life game competitors Skylanders: Superchargers and Disney Infinity 3.0.
|List of awards and nominations|
|The Game Awards 2015||Best Family Game||Nominated|||
|British Academy of Film and Television Arts||Game||Won|||
- ↑ Upon completing the included levels, players can use the Abby Yates figure to also control the other three Ghostbusters (Erin Gilbert, Jillian Holtzmann and Patty Tolan) in the game.
- ↑ Upon completing the included levels, players can use the Newt Scamander figure to also control Jacob Kowalski in the game.
- ↑ All other incarnations of The Doctor (including the War Doctor) are also playable. When players die they will regenerate, cycling from the First Doctor through to the Twelfth. Peter Capaldi has recorded new dialogue for the character of the Twelfth Doctor, while the other twelve Doctors feature the voices of their respective actors via archive audio taken from the TV series. The interior of the TARDIS also change accordingly (e.g., the First Doctor's console room is displayed in monochrome to match the black & white 1960s era).
- ↑ Upon completing the included level, players can use the Peter Venkman figure to also control the other three Ghostbusters (Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler, and Winston Zeddemore) in the game.
- ↑ Upon completing a specific objective in the Adventure Time world, players can use the Finn figure to also control Fern the Human in the game.
- ↑ Upon completing the included level, players can use the Sloth figure to also control the other seven Goonies (Andy, Brand, Chunk, Data, Mikey, Mouth, and Stef) in the game.
- ↑ Upon completing certain in-game tasks, players can use the B. A. Baracus figure to also control the other three A-Team members (John "Hannibal" Smith, Templeton Peck, Howling Mad Murdock) in the game.
- ↑ Upon completing the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them story pack, players can use the Tina Goldstein figure to also control Queenie Goldstein in the game.
- ↑ Narcisse, Evan (9 April 2015). "Lego Dimensions Announced, Uses Actual Lego Toys". Kotaku. http://kotaku.com/new-lego-game-leaks-1696710755. Retrieved 13 April 2015.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 https://twitter.com/LEGODimensions/status/922504239368114176
- ↑ https://www.polygon.com/2016/3/24/11296570/lego-dimensions-midway-arcade-interview
- ↑ http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/05/31/teen-titans-go-the-powerpuff-girls-and-beetlejuice-packs-coming-to-lego-dimensions
- ↑ Karmali, Luke (2 June 2015). "LEGO Dimensions: Simpsons, Ghostbusters and More Confirmed". IGN. http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/02/lego-dimensions-simpsons-ghostbusters-and-more-confirmed. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- ↑ http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-16-smegging-hell-lego-dimensions-has-added-a-red-dwarf-area
- ↑ "Lego Dimensions PAX Prime Live Demo Walkthrough". Gamerevolution.com. 31 August 2015. http://www.gamerevolution.com/manifesto/lego-dimensions-pax-prime-live-demo-walkthrough-34617. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- ↑ "Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games and The LEGO Group Announce the Expansion of LEGO® DIMENSIONS™". 9 June 2016. http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160609005403/en/Warner-Bros.-Interactive-Entertainment-TT-Games-LEGO. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- ↑ http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-10-18-the-sad-slow-death-of-lego-dimensions
- ↑ https://www.rollingstone.com/glixel/news/how-financial-issues-led-to-the-death-of-lego-dimensions-w509539
- ↑ Copeland, Wesley (9 April 2015). "Warner Bros. Announces Lego Dimensions". IGN. http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/09/warner-bros-announces-lego-dimensions. Retrieved 13 April 2015.
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 https://twitter.com/LEGODimensions/status/777904295001726978
- ↑ http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/09/19/lego-dimensions-knight-rider-and-batman-expansion-packs-get-release-date
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 14.3 14.4 14.5 14.6 14.7 "Portal, Doctor Who, The Simpsons and more confirmed for Lego Dimensions". Polygon. 10 May 2015. http://www.polygon.com/2015/5/10/8583417/lego-dimensions-leak-portal-dr-who-jurassic-world-the-simpsons. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- ↑ Haywald, Justin (8 July 2015). "Every Doctor Who is Playable in Lego Dimensions, But Only One Will Have a Voice Actor". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/every-doctor-who-is-playable-in-lego-dimensions-bu/1100-6428732/. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 LEGO Dimensions [LEGODimensions] (27 August 2015). "Grow your collection with Expansion Packs. Download this official guide:" (Tweet). https://twitter.com/LEGODimensions/status/636917080621629441. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 "LEGO Dimensions Level Pack: Dr. Who". GameStop. http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/lego-dimensions-level-pack-dr-who/123270. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- ↑ Fitzsimmons, Jason (19 January 2016). "Ghostbusters Pack For Lego Dimensions Now Available!". Ghostbusters News. http://ghostbustersnews.com/2016/01/19/ghostbusters-pack-for-lego-dimensions-now-available/. Retrieved 19 January 2016.
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 "Midway Arcade Level Pack". imgur.com. http://i.imgur.com/ZvNOdG8.jpg. Retrieved 28 August 2015.
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 "LEGO Dimensions Adds More Iconic Characters". Brick Fanatics. Archived from the original on 15 June 2015. https://web.archive.org/web/20150615173357/http://brickfanatics.co.uk/lego-dimensions-adds-more-iconic-characters/. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- ↑ "GameStop shares listing for LEGO Dimensions' Laval fun pack (Chima)". GoNintendo. 8 June 2015. http://gonintendo.com/stories/235314-gamestop-shares-listing-for-lego-dimensions-laval-fun-pack-chim. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- ↑ "LEGO Dimensions, Simpsons Bart Fun Pack: Video Games". Amazon.com. https://www.amazon.com/Simpsons-Bart-Pack-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B00ZGDSFYY. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- ↑ "Amazon.com: Ninjago Sensei Wu Fun Pack - LEGO Dimensions: Video Games". amazon.com. https://www.amazon.com/Ninjago-Sensei-Pack-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B00XUYWUT2. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- ↑ "Amazon.com: Ninjago Lloyd Fun Pack - LEGO Dimensions: Video Games". amazon.com. http://smile.amazon.com/Ninjago-Lloyd-Pack-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B00XUYWU9C. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- ↑ "Amazon.com: DC Bane Fun Pack - LEGO Dimensions: Video Games". amazon.com. http://smile.amazon.com/Bane-Fun-Pack-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B00XUYWY8O. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- ↑ "Amazon.com: Back to the Future Doc Brown Fun Pack - LEGO Dimensions: Video Games". amazon.com. https://www.amazon.com/Back-Future-Brown-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B00XUYWYU2. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- ↑ "Preorder Card of Excalibur Batman". http://brick-inquirer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Excalibur-BATMAN-LEGO-Dimensions-2.jpg.
- ↑ LEGO Dimensions [LEGODimensions] (15 June 2016). "You'll have lots of chances to get your hands on the LEGO Green Arrow minifigure this year. Watch our pages! #E32016" (Tweet). https://twitter.com/LEGODimensions/status/743172280365154306.
- ↑ http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/11/12/gamestop-black-friday-2016-deals-revealed/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_hTcixKvhM
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 "LEGO Dimensions for PlayStation 4 Reviews". Metacritic. http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/lego-dimensions. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- ↑ "LEGO Dimensions for Xbox One Reviews". Metacritic. http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/lego-dimensions. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- ↑ "LEGO Dimensions for Wii U Reviews". Metacritic. http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/lego-dimensions. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- ↑ Reiner, Andrew (2015-09-27). "Lego Dimensions - When Brick Worlds Collide". Game Informer. http://www.gameinformer.com/games/lego_dimensions/b/playstation4/archive/2015/09/27/when-brick-worlds-collide.aspx. Retrieved 2016-05-03.
- ↑ 35.0 35.1 Ramsay, Randolph (25 September 2015). "LEGO Dimensions Review". GameSpot. http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/lego-dimensions-review/1900-6416257/. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- ↑ "LEGO Dimensions Review - IGN". Uk.ign.com. 29 September 2015. http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/09/29/lego-dimensions-review. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- ↑ Crecente, Brian (28 September 2015). "Lego Dimensions review". Polygon. http://www.polygon.com/2015/9/28/9407223/lego-dimensions-review-xbox-one-ps4-wii-u. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- ↑ Robertson, Andy (5 October 2015). "'LEGO Dimensions' Outsells 'Skylanders Superchargers' and 'Disney Infinity 3.0' In Launch Week". Forbes. https://www.forbes.com/sites/andyrobertson/2015/10/05/lego-dimensions-sales/. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- ↑ "Nominees | The Game Awards 2015". Ola Balola. 12 November 2015. Archived from the original on 14 November 2015. https://web.archive.org/web/20151114024126/http://thegameawards.com/nominees/. Retrieved 13 November 2015.
- ↑ http://kidscreen.com/2016/10/19/horrible-histories-truetube-lead-bafta-childrens-noms/