Happy Days is a American television series that originally aired from 1974 to 1984. She won an Emmy Award in 1978 for mounting and that same year won actors Ron Howard and Henry Winkler both a Golden Globe. Love, American Style had its origins in an episode of the anthology series Love, American Style (1972), titled Love and the Happy Days. In it were not all main characters from the later series for and of those who were in there were some played by other actors. Harold Gould played Howard Cunningham in Love, American Style, where Tom Bosley did in the series.
Happy Days is a nostalgic look back at the fifties of the twentieth century, situated around the Cunningham family in Milwaukee and familiar Fonzie (Henry Winkler).Although women initially a bijfiguur magnet Fonzie was, its role is becoming increasingly important and he was finally credited as first from 1980. The role of Richie Cunningham, the teenage son of the family, was played by Ron Howard, which not only as an actor, but also as a Director and producer name would make.
Played in at least 60 episodes
- Henry Winkler - Arthur ' Fonzie ' Fonzarelli
- Marion Ross -Mother Marion Cunningham
- Tom Bosley -Father Howard Cunningham
- Ron Howard -Son Richard "Richie" Cunningham
- Erin Moran -Daughter Joanie Cunningham
- Anson Williams - Warren "Potsie" Weber Richies friend
- Don Most -Richies friend Ralph Malph
- Scott Baio - Charles "Chachi" Arcola, Joanies boyfriend
- Al Molinaro - Alfred ' Al ' Delvecchio
- Lynda Goodfriend - Lori Beth
- Ted McGinley - Phil Roger Lambert