|Founded||Los Angeles, California, USA (1992)|
|Parent||Fox Entertainment Group|
20th Television is an American television production and syndication company that was formed in 1992 by 20th Century Fox Film Corporation, a division of the Fox Entertainment Group, part of News Corporation.
20th Television distributes almost all programming from the television production unit and its subsidiaries and the motion picture studio's output (and their own subdivisions); since sister company 20th Century Fox Television produces most of the Fox network programming, 20th Television can also be considered the network's syndication arm.
The company syndicates and/or co-syndicates product from partners such as Regency Television and Debmar-Mercury. It owns programming from other production companies, including MTM Enterprises, Metromedia Producers Corporation, Four Star Productions and select programming from New World Communications/Genesis Entertainment and Cannell Entertainment.
Titles produced and/or distributed by 20th TelevisionEdit
20th Century Fox TelevisionEdit
Fox Television StudiosEdit
Ten Thirteen ProductionsEdit
Mutant Enemy ProductionsEdit
Stephen J. CannellEdit
New World TelevisionEdit
20th Century Fox International TelevisionEdit
20th Century Fox International Television is the international television distribution arm of Fox. It is responsible for distributing the Fox film and television library across the world (including acquired properties).
Shows distributed by other companies in USA but by Fox elsewhereEdit
- Fastlane (2002–03, distributed by Warner Bros. Television in USA)
- Andy Richter Controls the Universe (2002–03, distributed by CBS Television Distribution in USA)
- Listen Up! (2004–05, distributed by CBS Television Distribution in USA)
- Life on Mars (2008–09, distributed by Disney-ABC Domestic Television in USA)
- The Raccoons (1985–1992, Spain only)
- Script error on IMDb (subscription required)
- 20th Television at Syndicated Network Television Association